The care and maintenance of your bike, lets you know your bike better when you are riding it.
1) Make sure proper amount of liquid is inside engine.
2) The bikes vibrations can loosen up the nuts and bolts. Check them every ride.
3) Check chain, make sure it’s well lubricated. Other wise it can stretch.
4) Check tire pressure.
5) Always clean your air filter after every ride because of the dirt.
6) For 2 strokes use 2 cycle oil and right ratio for your bike.
7) Make sure to lube points.
* Preventative maintenance will keep you Motorcross bike running for a long time.
For Dirt Bike maintenance parts and more, check out our sponsor partspitstop.com