A week long motorcycle trip can be stressful at times, and preparation must be done in order to make itsuccessful and enjoying. This article teaches you step by step to do the task. Read this with full attention!
- Stock up on supplies. Going on a week long motorcycle trip without so much as fuel for your motorcycle will get you nowhere; make sure you have everything you need.
- Food and water are good things to bring, but if you know there are stores near where you’re taking your trip, you should probably bring money so that you don’t have to carry a lot of food on your motorcycle.
- If you have room for it, pack a change or two of clothes. Make sure they suit your environment.
- Fill your motorcycle’s tank before you go, and stop for fuel when necessary.
- Bringing a first aid kit is also a good idea; better safe than sorry!
A backpack is useful for storing items. Have a small backpack; like this for your motorcycle trip.
Store everything you are bringing with you.Most of your belongings should fit in a backpack. If you are bringing extra fuel, there should be a compartment in your motorcycle for storing it.
- Check your motorcycle carefully. If everything isn’t running smoothly, head to a repair shop.
- Make sure your tires have the right air pressure.
- Fuel your motorcycle.
- Check to see if your seat is comfortable.
- Ensure your brakes and accelerator are functioning.
Make repairs if necessary.
- Wear something suitable for riding a motorcycle. Ensure your safety by wearing a helmet, elbow pads, andknee pads, and wear something suited to both the environment and your ride.
- If you are going in a group, advise everyone to bring their own supplies and wear helmets, elbow pads and knee pads for protection.
Enjoy your trip!
For Motorcycle maintenance parts and more, shop with our sponsor partpitstop.com