M6001 Intermediate Terrain
The M6001 is Maxxis’ original intermediate terrain tire. It features durable knobs and a grooved design that maximizes traction and ensures stability in loose soil. In addition, a reinforced bead reduces the risk of tire/rim separation.
- Unique knob and groove tread design offers exceptional handling through hard, intermediate, and soft conditions
- Reinforced bead with extra nylon adds strength and reduces bead-breaking
- Special high-performance rubber compound provides outstanding grip while reducing tread wear and chunking
- Double-curved tread design with deep knobs delivers extraordinary traction for enhanced performance
- 6-ply rating increases stability and puncture resistance
An ideal choice for all off-road conditions.
- Strong carcass and long-wearing compound mean lasting performance
- Tread pattern features widely spaced, large knobs that bite hard, shed mud and steer quickly
- Aggressive shoulder knobs instill rider confidence in corners
- Knob sipes enhance grip on hard terrain and rocks by increasing biting edges and knob flex
- Maxxcross’ proven performance and quality available for big bore bikes and those seeking a larger footprint
For Maxxis tires for your Dirt Bike, check out our sponsor partspitstop.com