Dunlop Tires Elite 3
The next generation of long distance tires, the Elite 3. Also known as the E3, this tire delivers improved performance and longer wear in a radial construction tire for big road bikes such as the Honda Goldwing, Valkyrie, VTX1800, and Victory Hammer and Vegas Jackpot. Plus a bias-ply model for all the major touring motorcycles and large cruisers.
- Improved wear resistance with even more wear characteristics providing increased mileage, plus great traction.
- The E3 tread pattern provides class leading wet pavement performance even while riding through large puddles of standing water.
- Tread pattern not affected by rain grooves, steel bridge decks or tar stripes, resulting in less front end hunting and more consistent feel.
- The E3’s sport-derived profile provides a livelier response in turn transitions and a solid feel through turns for confident cornering.
- The bias-ply Elite 3 features a new profile modeled after the shape of modern radial construction tires and shares many of the same benefits.
- The load capacity of the E3 rear tire for the Honda GL1500 and GL1800 has been increased to 992 pounds for greater carrying capacity.
- Elite 3 tires come in a wide range of sizes, including radials for all of the big Hondas, a new wide tire and most popular bias-ply sizes previously found in the 491 Elite II.
- The Elite 3 Custom Wide 250/40R18 tire works as great as it looks. The Polaris Victory Hamme features this new wide Dunlop tire as well.
- The radial E3 is designed for each tire size to work on all motorcycle fitments, making it easier to stock fewer tires while covering more applications.
For the Dunlop Tires Elite 3 shop with our sponsor partspitstop.com